myPITA provides professional development opportunities and teaching resources for intermediate and middle school teachers across BC. Our volunteer executive works hard to support teachers helping teachers.
Countdown to the MyPITA 2021 Fall Conference!
The myPITA Conference site is now open at online.ourconference.ca
Conference registrants were sent an email containing your log-in link, please check your junk and spam folders.
If you didn’t receive the conference site access email:
If you have not yet registered, registration is still open!
Check out the full program and register for the conference HERE!
Check out the PDF At-a-Glance brochure HERE.
• Over 85 workshops from almost every curricular area
• Online exhibitors
• A digital goody bag full of fun surprises
• A myPITA membership that includes:
• Newsletters mailed to you multiple times a year
• Access to our exclusive members-only and continually-
expanding collection of teaching resources
Discount fee available until September 30,
higher price begins October 1.
• Contract BCTF members $75/$100
• Non-BCTF members $120/$145
• TTOCs, teacher candidates $25/$50
• EAs/SEAs $25/$50 does not include membership
• Payment in advance by credit card only.
• See registration site for refund details.
LOOKING FOR TEACHING RESOURCES ON THE NEW BC CURRICULUM?
TeachBC is your "go-to" online resource of teaching materials.
TeachBC is looking for others to help to build up the site. Their help page features instructional videos and other useful tools. In the spirit of teachers helping teachers, thank you!
Online Membership Signup
Did you know that you can signup or renew your PITA membership online? Click here to apply online now through BCTF for a new PITA (PSA #48) membership.
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors!